Experienced Representation for Genuine Litigation
Clients can expect;
- a prompt assessment of the strengths and weakness of your potential claim for compensation or my recommendations on managing the defence of a claim against you.
- an outcome focused approach with a view to maximising your compensation or limiting your exposure.
- once positive instructions are provided, I will notify the other party or their legal team of my involvement and commence navigating you through the relevant procedure.
- the procedure will involve co-ordinating the uplifting of supplemental evidence to support your position by engaging appropriate experts and identifying an appropriate opportunity to seek to enter into negotiations.
- if the matter cannot be resolved to your satisfaction via negotiation, I will determine tactics for hearing with you and guide you through the court hearing process.
If you’ve any questions you can…
Call us on 047 52693
Monday to Friday 9.30 am – 5.30 pm
(excluding Bank Holidays)
Email us on
We will respond within one working day
Arrange a consultation
Pick a meeting time and I will call you back or e-mail you the link to join me online with Zoom – Introductory consultations are without fee or obligation.