Clients can rely on my experience to guide them through policy expectations or specific challenges facing them as an employer or employee so as to avoid a potential litigious matter arising.
Knowing your rights and obligations will help you make informed decisions about policies or practices in the workplace and avoid conflicts that lead to litigation.
Where an issue has already arisen clients, who seek my advice can expect ;
- a prompt assessment of the strengths and weakness of your potential claim for compensation or my recommendations on managing the defence of a claim against you.
- An outcome focused approach with a view to maximising your compensation or limiting your exposure.
- once positive instructions are provided, I will notify the other party or their legal team of my involvement and commence navigating you through the relevant procedure.
- The procedure will involve co-ordinating the uplifting of supplemental evidence to support your position, such as employment records / personnel files reviewing same thereafter and identifying an appropriate opportunity to seek to enter into negotiations.
- if the matter cannot be resolved to your satisfaction via negotiation, I will determine tactics for hearing with you and guide you through the forums for redress WRC, Labour Court and Civil Court hearing process.
If you’ve any questions you can…
Call us on 047 52693
Monday to Friday 9.30 am – 5.30 pm
(excluding Bank Holidays)
Email us on
We will respond within one working day
Arrange a consultation
Pick a meeting time and I will call you back or e-mail you the link to join me online with Zoom – Introductory consultations are without fee or obligation.