Where litigation is unavoidable you can expect
- a prompt assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of your potential claim for compensation or my recommendations on managing the defense of a claim against you.
- An outcome-focused approach with a view to maximising your compensation or limiting your exposure.
- once positive instructions are provided, I will notify the other party or their legal team of my involvement and commence navigating you through the relevant procedure.
- The procedure will involve co-ordinating the uplifting of supplemental evidence to support your position, such as employment records/personnel files reviewing the same thereafter and identifying an appropriate opportunity to seek to enter into negotiations.
- if the matter cannot be resolved to your satisfaction via negotiation, I will determine tactics for hearing with you and guide you through the court hearing process.
If you’ve any questions you can…
Call us on 047 52693
Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
(excluding Bank Holidays)
Email us on
We will respond within one working day